Waffles vs. Pancakes By Imani & Bianca

Bianca: Waffles 

Imani: Pancakes

Bianca

Reason: You can put on as many toppings as you want. Example: whipped cream, berries, syrup and powdered sugar

Imani

Reason: Pancakes are softer then waffles. Example: Waffles are crunchy and pancakes are soft.

Bianca

Reason: It takes two minutes to make a waffle. Example: You just need to pour the batter into the waffle iron.

Imani

Reason: You can have different kinds of pancakes. Example: like blueberry, chocolate chip.

Imani: Did I convince you?

Bianca: Yes, but I still like waffles.

Bianca: Did I convince you?

Imani:  Yes! But, I still think pancakes are better.

That was our Pancakes VS Waffles

Which one do you  like best? 

For these reasons I think waffles are better than pancakes

CroppedImage830506-pancakes-1s1uypdbreakfast-waffles-fruit-2495897-1tzdamj-632x518

5 thoughts on “Waffles vs. Pancakes By Imani & Bianca

1. Dear Bianca and Imani,
    I loved your pancake and waffle battle. You did a great job! I like the waffles! pancakes are the only thing that my family usually has for break fist when there no more cereal to eat. My mom still makes them sometimes and so there still my favorite!

2. Dear Imani and Bianca,
    I love Pancakes So So much From Nikki. I like both the same but I like pancake better My Dad likes Waffles better away! From,
    Mia

3. Dear Bianca and Imani,
    Your choice of comparing waffles and pancakes was so much fun! Your ideas about texture and toppings made me want to have either one for breakfast. Honestly, I like them both. Did you have fun writing this post together?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

4. Dear Bianca,
    I like waffles better than pancakes. They both taste really good. I like your battle.

From,
    Riley

5. Dear Bianca,
    Guess what? I love waffles better than pancakes. Do you want to know why? I love waffles because like you said you can put different toppings like also you said”whip cream, berries, syrup, and powdered sugar”. I like to put my own touch on it like butter, peanut butter and jelly. I also like waffles nice and golden and then put some bacon strips on the side. I think you should try it if you never ate it. I also like waffles when they are crispy like jade and gold. I also love waffles because you can make them in 2 minutes. do you want to also know why they take that fast to toast? OK back to the starting it takes that fast because of the little square holes it traps hot air to make it toast faster.

Dear Imani,
    I like pancakes because they are soft like a pillow. They taste great plain or with toppings any who I just like pancakes plain and with toppings. My favorite toppings are blackberries, blueberries, syrup, whip cream, butter and juicy red giant strawberries. Did you know I also like baking? Its fun cause you can create what you want to make or you can look at a cookbook. I love making bread because you can use lots of dough and play with it. After you do that you get to bake your masterpiece. Once its finished you can wreck your masterpiece or (basically eating it).
    Have you ever ate watermelons with pancakes or waffles?
    From,
    Coen