Pies VS Cake

Bianca’s purpose to convince my dad that cake is better than pie

Dad’s purpose to convince Bianca that pie is betterĀ than cake

Bianca

Reason: I think cake is better than pie because cake is fluffy and light.

Example: One of the lightest cake I have ever had was Red Velvet.

Dad

Reason: Flaky crust, sweet filling, and pick your favorite flavor, all in one delicious and convenient package. Need I say more?

Example: Apple pie combines all of these excellent features with the healthy goodness and succulent flavor of all natural apples.

Bianca

Reason: Cake can have as many toppings as you want.

Example: You can have frosting, sprinkles, berries, cookies and chocolate.

Dad

Reason: In addition, you can get pies everywhere!

Example: You can make them yourself at home, you can get them at the grocery store, or even at your local diner! You can even get a pie shake!!!

Bianca

So those are the reasons I like cake

Dad

As anyone can see, pies are clearly an inspired food without peer.

Chocolate-Cake-Yummy-Wallpaperspie

3 thoughts on “Pies VS Cake

1. Dear Bianca,
    I love your post! Remember that time on Friday when I almost passed out? Well I’m okay now. I got a terrible head ache but luckily my dad checked my temperature and it said 96 some thing. I can’t really remember but it was 96 something. 96 is a perfect temperature because it means they’res no fever! I guess I was just recovering from almost passing out. The reason why I almost blacked out is because I ate a lot of fruit loops and I packed about 3 things in my lunch. My blood sugar dropped dramatically so I almost passed out. When you have a black out your heart doesn’t stop but its kind of like sleeping. Anyway I loved your post and I love Cake a lot better than pie! { no offense to your dad }
    Howdy,
    Katie

2. Dear Bianca and Dad,
    Oh no! How am I going to decide on this opinion post? You both did such a great job describing pies and cakes. I think it is a tie. I love banana cake with whipped cream frosting but I also love sour cream raisin pie. Did you have fun with this post?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

3. Dear Bianca,
    I like cake 100 times better.
    On my blog you asked me to tell you about me so I will be writing an about me page.